Tom & Dan - Chinatown, My Chinatown mp3 flac download
Chinatown is the tenth studio album by Irish band Thin Lizzy, released in 1980. It introduced guitarist Snowy White who would also perform on the next album as well as tour with Thin Lizzy between 1980 and 1982; he replaced Gary Moore as permanent guitarist. White had previously worked with Cliff Richard, Peter Green and Pink Floyd. Chinatown also featured seventeen-year-old Darren Wharton on keyboards, and he joined Thin Lizzy as a permanent member later that year.
Chinatown, My Chinatown. For Symphony Orchestra. Follow to get notified when Dapper Dan1898 has uploaded new scores. Follow Dapper Dan1898. Or give a reward instead. Watch new piano tutorials every day on our channel.
Chinatown, My Chinatown - Stop Beatin' Around The Mulberry Bush, You're As Pretty As A Picture, Lightly Politely and 17 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. I'll See You in My Dreams. Chinatown, My Chinatown. The Perfect Jazz Collection - 25 Original Albums. Lo Esencial De La Música Instrumental Más Hermosa Del Mundo. The Songwriters Collection. La Gran Coleccion Del 60 Aniversario CBS - Eydie Gorme Y Los Panchos.
Watch the video for Chinatown, My Chinatown from Tommy Dorsey's 100 Swing & Jazz Classics for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 100 Swing & Jazz Classics. 48 more albums featuring this track. Teddy Buckner and His Orchestra. Tracks count: 3. Views: 0. Teddy Buckner and His Orchestra - Chinatown, My Chinatown 07:01. Teddy Buckner and His Orchestra - How You Gonna Keep Them Down on the Farm 04:28. Teddy Buckner and His Orchestra - That's My Home 02:28.
Chinatown, My Chinatown" is a popular song written by William Jerome (. and Jean Schwartz (. in 1906 and later interpolated into the musical Up and Down Broadway (1910). The song has been recorded by numerous artists and is considered an early jazz standard. Chinatown, My Chinatown". Sheet music cover, 1910. Tin Pan Alley songwriters Jean Schwartz and William Jerome began their partnership in 1901, and collaborated successfully for more than a decade. They composed many popular songs together, including million-sellers "Mister Dooley" and "Bedelia". Chinatown, My Chinatown" is considered their biggest hit, but it did not catch on when they wrote it in 1906, and the musical revue it was added to in 1910, Up and Down Broadway, was not especially successful. By the time "Chinatown, My Chinatown" became a national hit.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Chinatown, My Chinatowm
Written By – Jerome-Schwartz
|B||Washington And Lee Swing
Written By – Robbins-Allen-Sheafe
- Published By – Remick Music Corp.
- Published By – Thornton W. Allen
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Record Company – RKO Teleradio Pictures, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 113
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 114
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): UNIQUE 113
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): UNIQUE 114
|365||Tom & Dan||Chinatown, My Chinatown (7")||Unique Records||365||US||1956|
|365||Tom & Dan||Chinatown, My Chinatown / Washington And Lee Swing (7", Promo)||Unique Records||365||US||1956|
- The Left Bank Bearcats - Chinatown My Chinatown / Lonesome Railroad Blues flac mp3 album
- James Johnson - Chinatown - New York flac mp3 album
- J.S. Bork - Johann Sebastian Bork's Honkeychord flac mp3 album
- Jerry Goldsmith - Chinatown (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) flac mp3 album
- Chet Atkins And His Galloping Guitar - Chinatown, My Chinatown flac mp3 album
- Chinatown Bakeries - The Tsankawi Cave Recordings flac mp3 album
- Orchestre Roger Vermeer - Chinatown Cha Cha flac mp3 album
- Chinatown - Cité D'or flac mp3 album
- Nux Nemo - China Town flac mp3 album
- Eurasia - In Chinatown flac mp3 album