Various - Siam Shade Tribute mp3 flac download
Siam Shade Tribute is a tribute album to Japanese rock band Siam Shade, released on October 27, 2010. It is composed of covers of their songs by Western artists (except the bonus track) and is produced by well-known American producer Marti Frederiksen. A two-disc limited pressing was released the following year on July 27, 2011, titled Siam Shade Tribute vs Original, the second disc contains Siam Shade's original recordings.
Siam Shade (stylized as SIAM SHADE) is a five-piece Japanese rock band, formed in Tokyo in 1991. They broke onto the visual kei scene alongside a multitude of other artists in the early 1990s and enjoyed a decade of relative popularity before disbanding in early 2002. The members have reunited several times since 2007 for one-off concerts and short tours. Outside Japan, Siam Shade is best known for "1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou", one of the many ending themes of the Rurouni Kenshin anime.
Release group by Various Artists. SIAM SHADE Tribute vs Original. JP. Sony Music Japan International Inc. (Do not use as a label, see the annotation.
Various - Siam Shade Tribute (CD, Comp). 버전 판매. Roger Taylor. Roger Taylor - The Lot (Album, Comp).
Siam Shade скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню SIAM SHADE - SADNESS, SIAM SHADE - PASSION, SIAM SHADE, SIAM SHADE - PRIDE, SIAM SHADE - 1/3 и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Siam Shade –1/3 of Pure Feelings. SIAM SHADE –No Marionette. SIAM SHADE –Wake up. 3:38. Siam shade –cum with me.
Siam Shade Tribute is a tribute album to Japanese rock band Siam Shade, released on October 27, 2010 A two-disc limited pressing was released the following year on July 27, 2011, titled Siam Shade Tribute vs Original, the second disc contains Siam Shade's original recordings. Notes and References. Web site: SIAM SHADE Tribute.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Sebastian Bach||Don't Tell Lies
Engineer [Vocals] – Edward Hyde
|2||–Nik Frost||Get Out||4:36|
|3||–Jani Lane||1/3の純情な感情 (Alt Ver.)||3:43|
|4||–Richie Kotzen||せつなさよりも遠くへ (Alt Ver.)||2:45|
|6||–John Corabi||Life (Alt Ver.)||4:19|
|7||–Mike Vescera*||Get A Life||4:31|
|10||–George Lynch||Triptych (Alt Ver.)||4:41|
|11||–Acid Black Cherry||1/3の純情な感情
Bass – Ryo Drums – Makoto*Guitar – Yuki*Keyboards, Programmed By – Noriyoshi MatsushitaMixed By, Recorded By – Takashi"Patch"Kitaguchi*Producer – Yasu*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Japan International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Avex Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Japan International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Japan International Inc.
- Recorded At – Westwood Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Irwin Music
- Recorded At – Ameraycan Studios
- Recorded At – Bach In The Basement Studios
- Mastered At – Foxhole Underground Studios
- A&R – Death-Rider
- A&R [Chief] – Kazuhisa Saito, Keitaro Sumii
- Adapted By [Lyrics Adaptation By] – Andre Plessis (tracks: 1 to 10), Jani Lane (tracks: 1 to 10), John Corabi (tracks: 1 to 10), Mark Slaughter (tracks: 1 to 10), Richie Kotzen (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Art Direction, Design – Motoki Ohashi
- Artwork [Image Create] – Hideto Yasuda
- Coordinator [Product] – Kyoko Midorikawa
- Coordinator [Production] – Kari Smith
- Drums – Brian Tichy (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Electric Guitar, Bass – Damon Johnson (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer [Additional Vocal Engineering] – Zubin Thakkar (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer [Second Eng.] – Tim Brennan (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Executive-Producer – Michihiko Nakayama, Tadashi Ishibashi, Tatsuro Hatanaka
- Liner Notes – 増田勇一*
- Management [General Cooperation] – Chie Nagata, Hiroki Hara, Hiroki Kozawa, Rieko Suzuki , Sound Motors Inc.
- Mastered By – Anthony Focx
- Producer [Additional Vocal Production], Backing Vocals – Jason Paige (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Producer, Recorded By [Vocals], Adapted By [Lyrics Adaptation By] – Marti Frederiksen (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Product Manager – Satoshi Uto
- Production Manager – John Greenberg
- Promotion – Etsuko Chiba, Hiroki Okudaira, Hiromi Wakamura, Izumi Suzuki , Kenji Shima, Maki Nemoto, Masaki Ito , Ryosuke Hoashi, Satoko Fujita, Shin Watanabe , Shunsuke Arita, Takaaki Tanaka , Takeshi Sakaguchi, Tatsuya Yamori, Yasushi Kubota , Yuta Akabayashi
- Promotion [Sales] – Norio Higuchi , Tomihiro Maruyama
- Public Relations [Business Affairs] – Kana Sanefuji, Kazuki Aoki
- Recorded By, Engineer, Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Anthony Focx (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Supervised By – Kaz Utsunomiya, Sumio Matsuzaki
- Text By – Marti Frederiksen
- Translated By [Lyrics Translation], Adapted By – Kanata Okajima (tracks: 1 to 10), Kyo Takahashi (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Written-By [Song And Lyrics] – Siam Shade
NotesTracks 1 to 10: Music recorded at Westwood Sound Studio, Nashville, TN / Vocals recorded at Irwin Music, LA, CA, and Amerycan Studios, North Hollywood, CA, and Bach In The Basement Studios NJ / ℗2010 Sony Music Japan International Inc.
Track 11: ℗2010 Avex Entertainment Inc.
Mastered at Foxhole Underground Studios, LA CA
©2010 Sony Music Japan International Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4547366056730
- ASIN: B00409HBZ4
- Dubsensemania - Versatile -Dubremix flac mp3 album
- Janet Kay - In Paradise flac mp3 album
- Manic Street Preachers - Further Away flac mp3 album
- Veltpunch - The Newest Joke flac mp3 album
- 篠原涼子 with t.komuro - 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと flac mp3 album
- 春畑道哉 = Michiya Haruhata - J's Theme flac mp3 album
- Pee Wee - Vive 2 Life flac mp3 album
- Jamiroquai - Too Young To Die flac mp3 album
- Ai Kanzaki - Ai In Praha flac mp3 album
- Jani Wickholm - Kun Olin Nuori flac mp3 album