Gene Autry And The Pinafores - Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer / Santa, Santa, Santa mp3 flac download
Home On The Range - Best Of Gene Autry.
Rudolph The Red Nosed Re. .has been added to your Cart. Only 11 left in stock (more on the way). Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) by Gene Autry.
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is a song by songwriter Johnny Marks based on the 1939 story Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer published by the Montgomery Ward Company. Gene Autry's recording hit No. 1 on the . charts the week of Christmas 1949. In 1939 Marks's brother-in-law, Robert L. May, created the character Rudolph as an assignment for Montgomery Ward and Marks decided to adapt the story of Rudolph into a song.
Gene Autry - Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane) 02:33. Gene Autry, Gene Autry with The Cass County Boys, The Cass County Boys - The Night Before Christmas (In Texas, That Is) 02:40. Gene Autry, Gene Autry & The Pinafores, ORCHESTRAL ACC. - It Doesn't Snow on Christmas 02:41. Gene Autry - When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter 02:47. The Ultimate Collection - Gene Autry, Ray Conniff, Джордж Гершвин, Ирвинг Берлин, Пётр Ильич Чайковский.
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and other Christmas Classics. Orvon Gene Autry (September 29, 1907 – October 2, 1998) was an American performer who gained fame as The Singing Cowboy. Born in Tioga, Texas, Autry was raised in Texas and Oklahoma. Discovered by humorist Will Rogers, in 1929 Autry was billed as "Oklahoma's Yodeling Cowboy" at KVOO in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then how the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history". Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows All.
Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane). 2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. 3. He's A Chubby Little Fellow - Gene Autry & The Pinafores. 4. Santa, Santa, Santa - Gene Autry & The Pinafores. 5. If It Doesn't Snow On Christmas Day - Gene Autry & The Pinafores. 6. When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter. 7. Frosty the Snowman (with The Cass County Boys) - 78rpm Version - Cass County Boys. 8. The Night Before Christmas Song - Rosemary Clooney.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer
Written-By – Johnny Marks
|B||Santa, Santa, Santa
Written-By – Autry*, Haldeman*
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label — side A): HCO 3810
- Matrix / Runout (Label — side B): HCO 3860
- Matrix / Runout (Runout — side A): HCO 3810 1N GA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout — side B): HCO 3860-2 GR
- Rights Society (Side A): NCB / BIEM
- Rights Society (Side B): Mecolico
- The Caroleer Singers And Orchestra - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer flac mp3 album
- Gene Autry - Christmas Cracker flac mp3 album
- Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer & Other Christmas Favorites flac mp3 album
- The Teen Trio With Harry Simeone And The Orchestra, The Pennsylvanians And The Teen Trio - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town flac mp3 album
- The Voices - Santa Claus Boogie flac mp3 album
- Robertino - O Sole Mio / Santa Lucia flac mp3 album
- Unknown Artist - Santa Ain't Coming To Town flac mp3 album
- Wounded John Scott Cree - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer flac mp3 album
- Mitch Miller And The Gang - Must Be Santa flac mp3 album
- Josef Locke - Come Back To Sorrento flac mp3 album