Sam Outlaw - Angeleno mp3 flac download
Sam Morgan (born July 28, 1982), professionally known as Sam Outlaw, is a country music singer-songwriter. Outlaw calls his music "SoCal country", country music refashioned with a Southern California vibe of the classic honky-tonk and troubadour pop. Outlaw was born in Aberdeen, South Dakota as Sam Morgan. At the age of 10, his family moved to southern California.
Album · 2015 · 12 Songs.
Sam Outlaw may be one of the most interesting performers releasing an album this year. The singer-songwriter is a study in contradictions; his stage name could sound contrived, but is actually a very moving testament to his late mother. He threw away a very successful career in advertising to chase his dream of performing country music, and now he's a cowboy hat-wearing country singer based in Los Angeles
Sam Outlaw is a young country singer living in Los Angeles. His new LP 'Angeleno' is a collection of pedal steel-drenched instant country classics, rooted in West Coast cool and Southern California country rock. Outlaw (his mother's maiden name) is leading the charge in SoCal's revived country scene, and in fact enlisted LA roots royalty Ry Cooder and his son Joachim Cooder to produce and play on the album. The result? Angeleno, a debut.
Who Do You Think You Are? Keep It Interesting. Love Her for a While. Jesus Take the Wheel (And Drive Me to a Bar). It Might Kill Me. Keep a Close Eye on Me. Old Fashioned. Hole Down in My Heart. MusicBrainz: Angeleno.
ANGELENO - Sam Outlaw. Album: Angeleno, 2015.
Angeleno is everything I was expecting it to be. It is an album of twangy love songs that Outlaw nails. As he said on CBS Saturday morning, he might not be the best guitar player or singer but he can write a damn good song. Outlaw, based in LA, lets his locale seep into the music. As he’s mentioned, its tough to live in LA without any Mexican influence seeping into your being. That gives the album a nice tint throughout; you can hear that loud and clear on Who Do You Think You Are? below, and on the title track.
|A1||Who Do You Think You Are?|
|A2||Keep it Interesting|
|A3||I'm Not Jealous|
|A4||Love Her For A While|
|A6||Country Love Song|
|B2||Jesus Take The Wheel (And Drive Me To A Bar)|
|B3||It Might Kill Me|
|B4||Keep A Close Eye On Me|
|B6||Hole Down In My Heart|
- Producer – Joachim Cooder, Ry Cooder
- Written-By, Performer – Sam Outlaw
NotesProduced by Ry Cooder and Joachim Cooder.
All songs written and performed by Sam Outlaw (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 36766 00946 5
|SIX094||Sam Outlaw||Angeleno (CD, Album)||Six Shooter Records Inc.||SIX094||US||2015|
- Ry Cooder - Money Honey flac mp3 album
- Outlaw Mannix - Tickle Mi Fancy flac mp3 album
- Ry Cooder - Live At WMMS - 1972 Cleveland flac mp3 album
- Ry Cooder - My Name Is Buddy flac mp3 album
- Ry Cooder - He'll Have To Go flac mp3 album
- Erik Deutsch - Outlaw Jazz flac mp3 album
- Nicky Hopkins, Ry Cooder, Mick Jagger, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts - Jamming With Edward! flac mp3 album
- Ry Cooder - Into The Purple Valley flac mp3 album
- Outlaw Candy / Ninja Yout - Back Home / Move Ono Body flac mp3 album
- Al & Kate - Son Of An Outlaw Man flac mp3 album