Tim Buckley - The Copenhagen Tapes mp3 flac download
Morning Glory is a compilation album by Tim Buckley. The album is a compilation of the Buckley's 1968 John Peel session (see Peel Sessions) and two further tracks ("Honeyman" and Fred Neil's "Dolphins") taken from the May 21, 1974 performance for, BBC TV music series, The Old Grey Whistle Test. Morning Glory should not be confused with 2001 release Morning Glory: The Tim Buckley Anthology.
Original Album Series - Tim Buckley Box set original album series 2015. Dream Letter, Tim Buckley Demon 2018. The Best Of Tim Buckley Elektra Catalog Group 2006. Copenhagen Tapes Import 2000. Only for completionists (0%).
This 1968 archival recording captures Tim Buckley in his prime, live in Denmark during the 1968 European tour. With a stripped-down version of his band, with Carter . Collins and John Miller absent, he enlisted local bassist Nils Henning and went without drums throat-first into one of the most enchanting live Buckley sets on record. Those in love with Live at the Troubadour will find many similarities in the sound here, and Buckley's vocal performance is, expectedly, outstanding
The Copenhagen Tapes. Label: Farol Released: 2000 Views: 1,200. Start your music shopping from All About Jazz and you'll support us in the process
Copenhagen Tapes is a live album by Tim Buckley. It was recorded in Copenhagen, Denmark on October 12, 1968 and was broadcast later on Danish radio. The live performance features songs from Happy Sad, however "I Don't Need It to Rain" was only recorded in concert (see Live at the Troubadour 1969 for the other circulating take) and no studio version is believed to exist. Goodbye and Hello may refer to: Goodbye and Hello (Tim Buckley album), 1967. Goodbye & Hello (Tanya Chua album), 2007. Goodbye and Hello (Tim Buckley album).
Back in 1999 a Tim Buckley cd called "Once I was" was released on Strange Fruit which contained an excerpt from one of the songs from this Copenhagen concert. I had possessed the whole concert for the best part of twenty years by this time and wondered why they had not included the whole song or better still given the whole concert a release.
Copenhagen Tapes is a live album by Tim Buckley. All songs by Tim Buckley. I Don't Need It to Rain" – 21:37.
Timothy Charles Buckley III (February 14, 1947 – June 29, 1975) was an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. His music and style changed considerably through the years; he began his career based in folk music, but his subsequent albums experimented with jazz, psychedelia, funk, soul, the avant-garde and an evolving "voice as instrument" sound.
|1||I Don't Need It To Rain||21:37|
- Recorded At – Tivoli, Copenhagen
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Estate Of Tim Buckley
- Copyright (c) – Pinnacle Licensed Repertoire
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Double Bass – Niels Henning*
- Guitar – Lee Underwood
- Liner Notes – David Peschek
- Vibraphone – David Friedman
- Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Tim Buckley
NotesRecorded live in Copenhagen on 10/12/68.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 05563 40182 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LA31
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 4B19
- Matrix / Runout: PLRCD018 . MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Nephew - USADSB flac mp3 album
- Tim Buckley flac mp3 album
- Gods and Monsters With Jeff Buckley - Live in Brooklyn 1992 flac mp3 album
- Tim Buckley - Tim Buckley flac mp3 album
- Michael Buckley - Don't Lie To Me flac mp3 album
- Buckley - My, My, My flac mp3 album
- Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye flac mp3 album
- Jeff Buckley - So Real: Songs From Jeff Buckley flac mp3 album
- Stéphane Grappelli + Joe Pass + Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen - Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark flac mp3 album
- Oscar Peterson + Stephane Grappelli + Joe Pass + Mickey Roker + Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen - Skol flac mp3 album