Aaron Dilloway / John Olson - Coyote Ugly mp3 flac download
Coyote Ugly is a duo consisting of John Olson and Aaron Dilloway (both members/formerly members of Michigan noise band Wolf Eyes). Coyote Ugly is also the name of a rock/funk/pop group formed at Oberlin College circa 1991. They have one self-titled, self-released EP (Songs: "Clueless", "Brittle Parts", "Oysters", "Rippled").
Aaron Dilloway is one of the most creative, prolific, and revered figures in the Midwest American experimental/noise scene. His performances and recordings incorporate rhythmic loops from eight-track tapes, vocal improvisations, found sounds, and field recordings. While he channels some dark, violent energies into his sonic constructions, there's also a crucial element of playful, absurdist humor to his work,.
Coyote Ugly is a 2000 American romantic musical comedy-drama film based on the actual Coyote Ugly Saloon. It was directed by David McNally, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Chad Oman, and written by Gina Wendkos.
The work of noise musician Aaron Dilloway, formerly of Wolf Eyes, exudes a raw vulnerability and needling playfulness. His new album strikes a balance between dread and curiosity. There’s always been something fascinatingly off about Aaron Dilloway. While his bandmates in Wolf Eyes, with whom he played during their quintessential early-2000s run, screamed and thrashed around with maces, Dilloway could be spotted side stage-appearing oddly forlorn and entranced, jaw slightly slack with a contact mic secured to the inside of his cheek. A wire would dangle out from his mouth and hang in front of his guitar. After he split from the group, Dilloway took an unexpected left turn and moved to Kathmandu, Nepal to record the Nath family, a group of snake charmers he met while.
Or consider a donation?
Aaron Dilloway "Switch 11 - 12". From the upcoming album "Switches" on Cejero (CEJ10). Release date November 16th, 2017. The master of twisted noise is adding a new album to his incredible discography. Following his monumental album.
Hailing from Michigan, Aaron Dilloway was a founding member of formidable trip metal gods Wolf Eyes. Since he left that band a decade ago, he’s delicately extended his exploration of tape manipulations and found sound appropriation, simultaneously bringing warmth and acidity, high-end assault and dreamy dislocation in a way that could be said to unwittingly form a bridge between Robert Ashley and hauntology.
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Justin Allen
- Percussion, Electronics – John Olson (tracks: 2)
- Tape [Tapes], Electronics – Aaron Dilloway (tracks: 1)
NotesNumbered edition of 12. Packed in a recycled LP sleeve.
American Tapes discography gives the catalog number as AM143.
- Wolf Eyes - Strangled In Filth flac mp3 album
- Aaron Dilloway - Modern Jester flac mp3 album
- Aaron Dilloway - Aaron Dilloway flac mp3 album
- Aaron Dilloway - Boggs Vol. 1 flac mp3 album
- Olson - 40213 flac mp3 album
- Lidless Dogs - Lidless Dogs flac mp3 album
- Kalojan Witanski & John Olson - I Was Reincarnated As A Busy Road flac mp3 album
- Universal Indians - Thrist Of The Worm flac mp3 album
- Tovah Olson & Aaron Dilloway - T&A flac mp3 album
- Aaron Dilloway - Radio Nepal Vol. Three flac mp3 album