Alien Sex Fiend - All Our Yesterdays mp3 flac download
Gothic Rock Alien Sex Fiend. Список групп Gothic Rock Alien Sex Fiend All Our Yesterdays (the Singles Collection 1983- 87). Добавить тексты песен альбома. Other productions from Alien Sex Fiend.
Consisting of Nik Fiend, Rat Fink, Mrs. Fiend and a host of guests that varied from record - record; ASF put out some 15 records in the 80's through to the present. For the unitiated, this is a good record to start out with as it captures the group at it's best with particularly classic trax from their albums "Acid Bath" and "Here cum Germs". ASF is probably one of the best bands in their (rather broad) genre
All Our Yesterdays, a compilation album by Alien Sex Fiend. All Our Yesterdays (EP), a 2011 EP by Verah Falls. All Our Yesterdays (Blackmore's Night album), 2015. All Our Yesterdays", a song by Alan Parsons. All Our Yesterdays", a song by Allan Holdsworth from the album Atavachron. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All Our Yesterdays.
No one has said anything yet. In Library (1). Contributions By.
Alien Sex Fiend brought attention to the notorious Batcave club in London and its subsequent scene, though the band soon progressed beyond the genre's boundaries. This formative period was later documented on "The Legendary Batcave Tapes" album. Their classic 1983 debut single, the Youth (Killing Joke)-produced "Ignore The Machine" and its accompanying album, "Who's Been Sleeping In My Brain?", captured the Fiends initial burst of psychotic energy.
Written-By – Wade (tracks: 1 to 9), James (tracks: 1 to 9), Freshwater (tracks: 1 to 6), Wade (tracks: 1 to 9). Notes. The Singles Collection - 1983-1987 Track 1 recorded at Pineapple Studios, Southall Track 2, 5 recorded at Aosis Studios Track 3 recorded at Aosis Studios '84 Track 4 produced and engineered at Jacobs Track 6 recorded at Aosis Studios Sept. 83 Track 7 recorded at Alvic Track 8 recorded at Broadway Studios, Stratham Track 9 recorded at . Studios Track 10 recorded at Sam Therapy.
Alien Sex Fiend is a deathrock band from the UK, composed of the married couple Nik Fiend (Nik Wade) and Mrs. Fiend (Christine Wade). Currently, the band is based in Cardiff, Wales.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ignore The Machine
Engineer – Phil Chilton
|2||Lips Can't Go
Engineer – John Lee
|3||R.I.P. - Blue Crumb Truck||3:49|
|4||Dead And Buried
Producer, Engineer – Ken Thomas
|5||E.S.T. - Trip To The Moon
Engineer – Martin Phillips*Producer – Kevin Armstrong
|6||Drive My Rocket - Up Uranus
Engineer – John Lee
|7||I'm Doing Time In A Maximum Security Twilight Home
Engineer – Richard Preston
|8||I Walk The Line
Engineer – Tommy Desmond
Engineer – Pete McGhee*Percussion – Josh Rosen, Kevin Armstrong, Slim Jim Quim
|10||Hurricane Fighter Plane
Drums, Percussion – Ted AlexanderEngineer – Helen Woodward, Paul SamuelsonProducer – YouthWritten-By – Barthelme*, Thompson*, Cunningham*
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Drums, Drum Programming – Johnnie Ha Ha (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Engineer – Trigger (tracks: 2, 3, 6)
- Guitar – Yaxi*
- Producer – Alien Sex Fiend (tracks: 3, 7 to 9), Yoof* (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Mrs. Fiend
- Vocals – Nik Fiend
- Written-By – Wade* (tracks: 1 to 9), James* (tracks: 1 to 9), Freshwater* (tracks: 1 to 6), Wade* (tracks: 1 to 9)
NotesThe Singles Collection - 1983-1987
Track 1 recorded at Pineapple Studios, Southall
Track 2, 5 recorded at Aosis Studios
Track 3 recorded at Aosis Studios '84
Track 4 produced and engineered at Jacobs
Track 6 recorded at Aosis Studios Sept. '83
Track 7 recorded at Alvic
Track 8 recorded at Broadway Studios, Stratham
Track 9 recorded at I.P.S. Studios
Track 10 recorded at Sam Therapy
On inlay: Manufactured in England.
On CD: Manufactured in France.
This compilation (p)(c) 1988 Anagram Records: A division of Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Track 8 licensed from Flicknife Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 203426
- Matrix / Runout: CD GRAM 34 MPO 01 @@
- Other (on inner ring): COMPACT DISC MPO FRANCE 04
|GRAM 34||Alien Sex Fiend||All Our Yesterdays (LP, Comp, TP)||Anagram Records||GRAM 34||UK||1988|
|G.I LP 011||Alien Sex Fiend||All Our Yesterdays (LP, Comp)||Ginger Music||G.I LP 011||Spain||1988|
|C GRAM 34||Alien Sex Fiend||All Our Yesterdays (Cass, Comp)||Anagram Records||C GRAM 34||UK||1988|
|60-1413||Alien Sex Fiend||All Our Yesterdays (LP, Comp, Whi)||Rebel Rec.||60-1413||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1988|
|CD GRAM 34||Alien Sex Fiend||All Our Yesterdays (CD, Comp, RE)||Anagram Records||CD GRAM 34||UK||1999|
- Lionel Richie - Time flac mp3 album
- Various - Moulin Rouge 2 - Music From Baz Luhrmann's Film flac mp3 album
- Clannad - Pastpresent flac mp3 album
- Louis Armstrong - The Hot Fives, Volume I flac mp3 album
- Louis Armstrong - Rosie / You'll Never Walk Alone flac mp3 album
- Various - Fireworks Vol. 2 25 Explosive Tracks flac mp3 album
- Thomas Dolby - The Best Of Thomas Dolby Retrospectacle flac mp3 album
- Alien Sex Fiend - Compilation For Promotional Use Only flac mp3 album
- Louis Armstrong And His Friends - Give Peace A Chance flac mp3 album
- Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien flac mp3 album