65daysofstatic - We Were Exploding Anyway mp3 flac download
albums, One Time for All Time, The Destruction of Small Ideas, We Were Exploding Anyway and Wild Light, and a soundtrack, Silent Running. During the Game Awards 2014, it was announced that they would be providing the soundtrack for the video game No Man's Sky, followed by a live performance. An album containing music from the soundtrack, entitled No Man's Sky: Music for an Infinite Universe, was released in August 2016. During September 2017, the band announced new work involving algorithmic techniques, titled Decomposition Theory.
We Were Exploding Anyway completely removes any math rock tendencies, and the glitch sounds only appear as little nuances in the back of what is, in the end, a decidedly anthemic and melodic album. The press release cites new Daft Punk, house, and IDM-that make a huge difference in the band’s compositional style. Instead of focusing on powerful riffs and complex breakdowns, the album focuses on dynamic contrast, memorable melody, and even danceable rhythms. In some ways, this pigeonholes the band further into the post-rock genre
We Were Exploding Anyway. This album has an average beat per minute of 146 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 125/159 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist We Were Exploding Anyway. BPM Profile We Were Exploding Anyway. Album starts at 159BPM, ends at 134BPM (-25), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by 65daysofstatic.
Crash Tactics, 03:47. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
65daysofstatic (often abbreviated as 65dos, 65days, or simply 65) are an instrumental electronic post/math rock band. Formed in Sheffield, England, in 2001, the band is composed of Paul Wolinski, Joe Shrewsbury, Rob Jones and Simon Wright. One Time for All Time, The Destruction of Small Ideas, We Were Exploding Anyway and Wild Light, and a soundtrack, Silent Running.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Dance Dance Dance|
|A6||Come To Me
Voice – Robert Smith
Voice – Debbie Clare
- Recorded At – 2fly Studios
- Mixed At – Futureshock Studios
- Mastered At – Salt Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Caspar Newbolt
- Lyrics By – Robert Smith (tracks: A6)
- Mastered By – Paul Gold
- Mixed By – Alex Newport
- Producer – 65daysofstatic
- Recorded By – Alan Smyth, Dave Sanderson
NotesLimited to 200 copies on dark blue vinyl (180gr).
CD version of album in a card sleeve and a poster are included with the vinyl. CD has "For Promotional Use Only" marked on the back.
|HOFF095CDA||65daysofstatic||We Were Exploding Anyway (CD, Album)||Hassle Records||HOFF095CDA||UK||2010|
|HOFF095CDA||65daysofstatic||We Were Exploding Anyway (CD, Promo)||Hassle Records||HOFF095CDA||UK||2010|
|none||65daysofstatic||We Were Exploding Anyway (CDr, Album, Promo)||Hassle Records||none||UK||2010|
|HOFF095LP||65daysofstatic||We Were Exploding Anyway (LP)||Hassle Records||HOFF095LP||UK||2010|
|MONO-58||65daysofstatic||We Were Exploding Anyway (CD, Album, Promo)||Monotreme Records||MONO-58||US||2011|
- Robert Hart - Robert Hart flac mp3 album
- Jon Bryant - Twenty Something flac mp3 album
- Chez - Passion flac mp3 album
- Paul Skelton - Feel The Love flac mp3 album
- 65daysofstatic - One Time For All Time flac mp3 album
- Bec Smith - Temper flac mp3 album
- Quinn Lemley - Dance Or Die! flac mp3 album
- Paul G. Smyth - Descenders flac mp3 album
- The Paul Carlon Octet Featuring Ileana Santamaría And Special Guests Max Pollak And Buddy Terry - Other Tongues flac mp3 album
- Goombay Dance Band & Cool Summer Cuts - Sun Of Jamaica '95 Version flac mp3 album