Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl mp3 flac download
Producer – Duke Robillard. Slide Guitar – Ronnie Earl (tracks: 6). Vocals – Duke Robillard (tracks: 2, 4, 7), Mighty Sam McClain (tracks: 8). Notes. Jewel case with foldout 6-page booklet.
Throughout, Earl's guitar is featured in the left channel and Robillard's in the right, leading to some wonderful guitar dialogues, particularly on an epic, nearly 16-minute-long version of Walter Price's "My Tears. Another extended workout occurs on "A Soul That's Been Abused," an Earl original, which features McClain on vocals and stretches out to just over 13 minutes. With only eight tracks, but clocking in at over 70 minutes, The Duke Meets the Earl gives these two fine guitarists plenty of room to talk to each other, and the result is a classy set of no-frills contemporary blues, with just the slightest hint of jazz to keep it all smooth.
Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (2005) скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - Two Bones & A Pick, Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - A Soul That's Been Abused, Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - Lookin For Trouble, Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - What Have I done Wrong, Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - Zeb's Thing, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
John, Duke Robillard & Walter "Wolfman" Washington). More Conversations In Swing Guitar. Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters. The Essential Magic Slim. Magic Slim & The Teardrops. Live At Chan's - Combo Platter No. 2 (Live). Nick Moss & The Flip Tops. Mel Brown & Snooky Pryor.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from The Duke Meets The Earl (2005) by Duke Robillard. Album starts at 110BPM, ends at 126BPM (+16), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Duke Robillard. The Acoustic Blues & Roots of Duke Robillard. Passport to the Blues. A Swingin Session with Duke Robillard.
Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard What Have I done Wrong. Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl, 2005 1. West Side Shuffle. Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (2005) What Have I Done Wrong. Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters A Soul That's Been Abused (The Duke Meets The Earl, 2005). Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard I Need You So Bad. (play). Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (2005) Zebs Thing.
Ronnie Earl Duke Robillard. Other Albums by Ronnie Earl. The Luckiest Man. Ronnie Earl. Father's Day.
Duke Robillard and Ronnie Earl are among blues guitar's hottest pistols, but their first studio union is no showdown. Although Robillard is steeped in all aspects of technique and Earl is a pure "soul" player, their styles overlap in the Texas and Chicago schools, which grant both giants plenty of space for elegant and biting single-note solos, daredevil string-bending, and chugging rhythms . This CD certainly delivers in this regard as Ronnie Earl and the Duke trade guitar jams in creative duets for a solid 70 plus minutes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Need You So Bad
Written By – B. Riley King
|2||Two Bones & A Pick
Written By – T-Bone Walker
|3||Lookin' For Trouble
Written By – Eddie Taylor
|4||What Have I Done Wrong
Written By – Magic Sam
|5||A Soul That's Been Abused
Written By – Ronnie Earl
Written By – Ronnie Earl
|7||West Side Shuffle
Written By – Duke Robillard
Written By – Walter Price
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stony Plain Records
- Copyright (c) – Dixiefrog Records
- Licensed From – Stony Plain Records
- Distributed By – Night & Day
- Acoustic Bass – Jesse Williams
- Bass – Rod Carey (tracks: 3, 4)
- Drums – Mark Teixeira
- Electric Bass – Jesse Williams
- Engineer – Duke Robillard, Huck Bennert, Tom Hiller
- Executive Producer – Holger Petersen
- Graphics – Mark Dutton
- Guitar [Left Side] – Ronnie Earl
- Guitar [Right Side] – Duke Robillard
- Mastered By – John Mailloux
- Mixed By – Duke Robillard, Huck Bennert
- Organ – Dave Limina (tracks: 5), Jimmy McGriff (tracks: 1, 8)
- Photography – Holger Petersen
- Piano – Matt McCabe
- Producer – Duke Robillard
- Recorded By – Huck Bennert
- Slide Guitar – Ronnie Earl (tracks: 6)
- Vocals – Duke Robillard (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Mighty Sam McClain (tracks: 5)
NotesRecorded At Wellspring Sound, Acton, Ma assisted by Jane Lamb
Engineered at Dogearz Recording, Portland ME
Recorded at Duke's Mood Room, Pawtucked, RI
Mastered at Bongo Beach Productions, Fall River, MA
Graphics at Halkier + Dutton Desing, Edmonton, AB
Adapted for Dixiefrog by Bruno Boussard at Les Arechers Zen Illustrations by Ed McConnell, Pawtucked, RI
Mighty Sam Mclain
Courtesy of Mighty Music
Jimmy McGriff's services are provided by Jazzateria, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 448969 276529
|SPCD 1303||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (CD, Album)||Stony Plain Records||SPCD 1303||Canada||2005|
|DFG 8589||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (CD)||DixieFrog||DFG 8589||2005|
|SPCD 1303||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (CDr, Album, Promo)||Stony Plain Records||SPCD 1303||2005|
|07-K017||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard||Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard - The Duke Meets The Earl (CD, Album, RE)||Irond||07-K017||Russia||2007|
- Brent Mason - Stony Plain flac mp3 album
- Duke Ellington - Rockin' In Rhythm flac mp3 album
- Duke Robillard Band, The - Low Down And Tore Up flac mp3 album
- The Duke Robillard Band - Sleepin' On It/Let Me Love You flac mp3 album
- Duke Robillard And The Pleasure Kings - Rockin' Blues flac mp3 album
- Darts - Duke Of Earl flac mp3 album
- Duke Robillard - Blue Mood - The Songs Of T-Bone Walker flac mp3 album
- Earl Hines - Earl "Fatha" Hines flac mp3 album
- Walter Horton with Sugar Ray And The Blue Tones - Little Boy Blue (Live At The Knickerbocker Club) flac mp3 album
- Gene Chandler - Duke Of Earl / Kissin' In The Kitchen flac mp3 album