William Elliott Whitmore - Hymns For The Hopeless mp3 flac download
More By William Elliott Whitmore. See All. Animals In the Dark (Bonus Track Version).
Percussion (usually delivered via handclap, and provided by Lucas Tweedy or the fantastically named Michael Cornelius Lust) occasionally breaks in, as does organ, bass, and some acoustic and brass finger guitar, but for the most part, Hymns is a one-man show- and Whitmore's thick, easier-than-Waits growl is, fortunately, dynamic enough to carry nearly all of that burden.
William Elliott Whitmore (born May 11, 1978) is an American blues, country, folk singer and musician. He plays roots-folk music that is often inspired by his life on the family farm in the hills of southeastern Iowa. Whitmore grew up on a 160-acre horse farm in Lee County, Iowa, not far outside of Keokuk, Iowa. His parents, Elyse Whitmore (née Tweedy) and Harold Whitmore, were farmers, and the farm had been in his family since his third great grandfather, who was an immigrant from Ireland
Features Song Lyrics for William Elliott Whitmore's Hymns for the Hopeless album. Our Paths Will Cross Again Lyrics. William Elliott Whitmore Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
William Elliott Whitmore. Cold and Dead, 03:24. Sometimes Our Dreams Float Like Anchors, 05:02. From the Cell Door to the Gallows, 03:13. Our Paths Will Cross Again, 05:53.
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way). Kilonova, the seventh album from Iowa njoist/guitarist William Elliott Whitmore is a collection of 10 select cover songs that have influenced his 15+ year career. From Dock Boggs to Bad Religion, Captain Beefheart to Bill Withers, each song offers a glimpse into how his attitude and aesthetic were formed, like a series of tattoos and scars.
More William Elliott Whitmore. Listen to Hymns for the Hopeless (The Early Years 2014) now. Listen to Hymns for the Hopeless (The Early Years 2014) in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|1||Cold And Dead||3:24|
|2||Sometimes Our Dreams Float Like Anchors||5:02|
|3||Does Me No Good||5:33|
|4||Lord Only Knows||3:31|
|6||From The Cell Door To The Gallows||3:13|
|7||Burn My Body||4:06|
|8||Our Paths Will Cross Again||5:53|
- Recorded At – Gat Heat Studios
- Pressed By – MPO
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Brass Finger] – Joel Christopher Anderson*
- Bass, Organ – Cale Brendan Arthur*
- Cover [Sculpture] – Luke Tweedy
- Handclaps – Lucas George Tweedy*, Michael Cornelius Lust*
- Layout – Bob Adams*
- Mastered By – Haglar*, Lust*
- Percussion – Jay Thomas Dandurand*, Jonathan "Crawdaddy" Crawford*
- Performer [Uncredited] – William Elliott Whitmore
- Photography By – Bill Adams , Curtis Lehmkuhl
- Recorded By – Mike Lust
- Written-By – William Elliott Whitmore
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 718752810623
- Barcode (Printed): 7 18752 81062 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L832
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1227
- Matrix / Runout: [MPO Logo] 281062 @@ 01
- Other (Mastering Ring): 20030603 1001 @@ 4
|28106-1||William Elliott Whitmore||Hymns For The Hopeless (LP, Album)||Southern Records||28106-1||UK, Europe & US||2003|
|28106-1||William Elliott Whitmore||Hymns For The Hopeless (LP, Album, Cle)||Southern Records||28106-1||US||2003|
|28106-1||William Elliott Whitmore||Hymns For The Hopeless (LP, Album, BLU)||Southern Records||28106-1||US||2003|
- George Michael - I Want Your Sex flac mp3 album
- Tommy Keene - Isolation Party flac mp3 album
- Barbara Golden - Barbara Golden's Greatest Hits Vol. 1 flac mp3 album
- Krystle Warren & The Faculty - Love Songs - A Time You May Embrace flac mp3 album
- Flaccid Trip / William E. Whitmore - Flaccid Trip / William E. Whitmore flac mp3 album
- Lust / Anael - Your Pain Is My Lust / Hope Is A Bitch flac mp3 album
- William Elliott Whitmore - The Day The End Finally Came........ flac mp3 album
- Dead Luke - God Takes LSD flac mp3 album
- Android Lust - Stripped & Stitched flac mp3 album
- W.E.W - W.E.W flac mp3 album