Kasumu Adio And His Apala Group - Kasumu Adio And His Apala Group mp3 flac download
Kasumu Adio Apala music. It's over 30 years I'd heard Kasunmu Adio. He has similar style of music with Haruna Ishola. Thanks for uploading.
Kasumu Adio Apala music. Oladele Oyinloye29 днів тому. Stephen Ogungbe7 місяців тому. Nice job EgbaAlake! Nuridin AdamsРік тому. I am looking for a man who was opposite of late Haruna Ishola. Both men are so good and always challenging one another.
Songs: 2 Album: Kasumu Adio and His Apala Group Volume 2 (1969).
From the Nigerian Yoruba tradition, this music is called ‘Apala’. It is based on drums and voice, I can’t seem to figure out the difference between ‘Fuji’ and ‘Apala’. To me it sounds more or less the same. Ayinla has a great voice, combined with smooth talking drums this is awesome music. Enjoy Ayinla Omowura. tracks; 1 Ire wole de – Egbe ewenla maduguri – Egberun asa ni Nigeria – Alhaji Raufu Adeola – Ona da ki ikan wo nu apata – Buari oloto 2 Agbo ma ye’ti l’orin tiwa – Egbe basiri ni sango – Fari kini iwofa o se – Rgbe ifelodun Lagos State – Mo tun de pelu adidun orin.
He first changed his group's name to "Fuji Londoners" when he came back from a trip to London, England. After a very long time - with hits such as "Orilonise", Fuji Disco/Iku Baba Obey", "Oke Agba", "Aye", and "Suuru" - he later changed the group's name to "Supreme Fuji Commanders" with a bang!, "Orelope" that went platinum instantly. Afropop further specifies that, though the other instruments mentioned are common throughout Nigerian popular music, the use of the agidigbo is unusual and peculiar to apala. Graham, pgs. 596–597 Graham explains the importance of both Benson and Lawson.
Apollo 18 is the fourth studio album by American alternative rock duo They Might Be Giants. It was released in 1992 through Elektra Records and was named after the cancelled Apollo 18 mission that was scheduled to have followed Apollo 17. The album was also associated with International Space Year, for which They Might Be Giants were declared the official "musical ambassadors" by NASA.
|A1||Olorun Nikan Ni Ko Nu Orogun|
|A2||Late Shefiu Ayan (Jebu Gbo)|
|A4||Aja T'Ofoju Di Ogun|
|A5||Latifu Ati Agunbiade (Shagamu)|
|A6||Lt. Col Abasi (Ijebu Igbo)|
|B2||Late Oba Gbadebo II (Abeokuta)|
|B4||Nurudeen Kasali (Ikorodu)|
|B5||Egbe Igbalaiye (Korodu)|
|B6||Ohun Toju Bari|
- Manufactured By – Decca (West Africa) Limited
- Printed By – CSS Press
- Written-By – Kasumu Adio
Printed in CSS Press Lagos
- Orkest De Vrolijke Piraten - Non-Stop 28 Top-Hits Van Eigen Bodem flac mp3 album
- Yusufu Olatunji & His Group - Vol. 22 - Yusufu Olatunji And His Group In Action flac mp3 album
- Jean Moscopol - Sărutarea De Adio / Norocul Meu Ești Tu flac mp3 album
- Zdenko Runjić - Adio Bella (32 Hita Zdenka Runjića U Instrumentalnoj Verziji) flac mp3 album
- Carlos Munguía - Canciones Vascas flac mp3 album
- Heinz Becker Mit Seinen Solisten - Adio Donna Grazia / Liebeslied flac mp3 album
- Brenda Lee - You Can Depend On Me / It's Never Too Late flac mp3 album
- Ebenezer Obey & His International Brothers - Ebenezer Obey and his International Brothers Vol. 2 flac mp3 album
- The Late Show - El Pisotón de Bristol (Bristol Stomp) flac mp3 album
- Gică Petrescu - Tangouri Celebre Românești (II) flac mp3 album