The Back Room Gang - Without A Paddle mp3 flac download
It entered the UK Albums Chart at number 13 in July 2005, before peaking at number 2 in January 2006. It was produced by Jim Abbiss, and was released by Kitchenware in the United Kingdom, PIAS Recordings in Europe, and Fader Label in the United States. The album was nominated for the 2006 Mercury Prize.
An authentic New York speakeasy. We serve drinks in teacups!.
The Bloodhound Gang began in 1988 as a small alternative band called Bang Chamber 8. It consisted of James Moyer Franks and Michael Bowe, both graduates of Perkiomen Valley High School. Unable to book shows anywhere else, the Bloodhound Gang first performed in an extra room at Hennegan's house, in exchange for Schlitz, Marlboros, and a chance to hand out their first demo tape, titled Just Another Demo. When the floor caved in one night, they began performing every month at CBGBs in New York City. The album was recorded partially at a Los Angeles studio the band rented, and partially at Rich Gavalis's home in the "Valley".
The back room is definitely a hidden gem speakeasy spot, once you walk through the door you are transported back into 1920, I love the drinks in teacup concept. It had a dark chill decor setting, music is great had a varieties of different songs. It can get packed after hours but lots of space so that is fine. If you just looking to just swing by for drinks and chill for a bit than get there before 10pm. Great crowd either way. There is a private room behind the bookshelf would definitely check that out next time if I make reservation for a large group. Pretty cool!!! Love the teacups and the. What's a proabiton are speakeasy without a little mystery. Well, after a few minutes of asking myself " is this the place" I finally figured it out as I saw people going down a set of stairs and figured that must be it. Alas, there was no secret handshake or knocking on doors.
|A1||Sweet Georgia Brown||2:43|
|A3||Just A Closer Walk With Thee||5:57|
|A4||I Want A Big Butter And Egg Man||1:45|
|A6||Cake-walking Babies From Home||2:51|
|B1||Should I, Marie||2:56|
|B2||Hard Hearted Hannah||3:37|
|B3||Anything Goes/Varsity Drag||2:07|
|B5||Rose Of Washington Square||4:59|
|B6||That's A Plenty||2:48|
- The Blue Sky Boys (Bolick Bros.) - No One To Welcome Me Home / Only Let Me Walk With Thee flac mp3 album
- Pat And His Paddlers - One Paddle, Two Paddle / The Days Of My Youth flac mp3 album
- Patsy Cline / Loretta Lynn - Just A Closer Walk With Thee flac mp3 album
- Bunk Johnson And His New Orleans Band - A Closer Walk With Thee / High Society flac mp3 album
- Sweet Little Band - Babies Go The Cure flac mp3 album
- Frank Traynor's Jazz Preachers - Washington Square flac mp3 album
- The Crew Cuts - The Varsity Drag / The Halls Of Ivy flac mp3 album
- Pat Boone - A Closer Walk With Thee flac mp3 album
- Bob Crosby & His Orchestra - I Never Knew Heaven Could Speak / Rose Of Washington Square flac mp3 album
- Varsity Concert Orchestra - Songs From Rose Marie flac mp3 album