J.S. Bach - The Great Cantatas Volume 14 mp3 flac download
Bach Made in Germany Vol. 1 - Cantatas V . Bach: Kantaten 9. Folge. Cantata BWV 43. Günther Ramin. Bach: Complete Cantatas Vol. 16 . 14. Bach Cantatas Vol. 28: City of London For Ascension Day. John Eliot Gardiner.
Bach Cantatas Vol. Released by Challenge Classics Mar 2007 68 Tracks. 14 is a English album released on Mar 2007. 14 Album has 68 songs sung by Ton Koopman. Listen to all songs in high quality & download . 14 songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
Bach - Cantatas Volume 14. Midori Suzuki (soprano), Robin Blaze (alto), Gerd Türk (tenor), Chiyuki Urano (bass). Bach Collegium Japan, Masaaki Suzuki. Masaaki Suzuki's considered approach to this oeuvre is what marks him out as a distinctive voice in current Bach performance. Gramophone Classical Music Guide, 2010 Mor. elease Date: 1st Jun 2001. Catalogue No: BISCD1081. Label: BIS. Series: Suzuki Bach Cantatas. Usually despatched in 2 - 3 working days. Bach, J S: Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim? (from BWV89).
Only 11 left in stock (more on the way). Among current cantata series Sigiswald Kuijken s has a distinctive place, his one-to-a-part voices and few instruments achieving striking delicacy. His vocal soloists sing with disarming simplicity and ease in arias, and blend superbly in ensemble. A rare treat, Kuijken and Bach at their very best.
This volume includes ten cantatas belonging to Bach's early years in Leipzig, namely 1724-1727. Immediately apparent is Koopman's organ continuo; bright, peppy and all-pervasive, brilliantly played and placed up front to such an extent in BWV 169 that it seems to defeat the purpose of a continuo. This is not always a distraction, however - witness the sheer joy Koopman's playing brings to the second "Sinfonia" in BWV 35.
Complete Cantatas, Volume 2. 1996. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Complete Cantatas, Volume 2. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Bach – Cantatas, Volume 53. Composers. Bach, Johann Sebastian. The three cantatas on this recording come from the first half of the 1730s, by which time . Bach was no longer writing a new cantata every week. In these later works, Bach’s affinity for instrumental colour is coming more clearly to the fore, as are elements of the new ‘empfindsamer Stil’ with its tendency towards expressive melodies rich in syncopations and suspensions, and towards homophonic writing . Extra material for download. Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian.
The cantatas of Johann Sebastian Bach (German: Bachkantaten) consist of at least 209 surviving works. As far as is known, Johann Sebastian Bach's earliest surviving cantatas date from 1707, the year he moved to Mühlhausen (although he may have begun composing them at his previous post at Arnstadt). Most of Bach's cantatas date from his first years as Thomaskantor (director of church music in Leipzig), a position which he took up in 1723
|Also Hat Gott Die Welt Geliebt, BWV 68|
|Was Gott Tut, Das Ist Wohlgetan, BWV 98|
|B6||Schlage Doch Gewünschte Stunde, BWV 53|
- Alto Vocals – Claudia Hellmann
- Artwork – John Howell
- Bass Vocals – Erich Wenk, Prof. Jakob Stämpfli
- Choir – The Heinrich-Schütz Chorale Of Heilbronn*
- Composed By – J.S. Bach*
- Conductor – Fritz Werner
- Orchestra – Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*
- Soprano Vocals – Agnes Giebel
- Tenor Vocals – Helmut Krebs
Notes"An ERATO OF PARIS recording, released in Australia exclusively by World Record Club."
Includes insert with German text and English translation.
Australian WRC 1st pressing, sourced from original stampers and featuring unique sleeve art. "S/5295" on sleeve, "S-5295" on labels. Reissued in March 1974 - pressing variations unknown (the 1st pressing would have a soft polythene bag holding the vinyl - by late 1973, the less clingy and less transparent type of plastic was being used. But this is hardly a definitive test 40-odd years later...).
World Record Club: Registered Office - 365 Camberwell Road, Hartwell, Victoria, 3124.
|LDE 3281, STE 50181||J. S. Bach*, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jacob Stämpfli*, Erich Wenk, Chorale Heinrich Schütz De Heilbronn*, Orchestre De Chambre de Pforzheim*||J. S. Bach*, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jacob Stämpfli*, Erich Wenk, Chorale Heinrich Schütz De Heilbronn*, Orchestre De Chambre de Pforzheim* - Cantate BWV 68 / Cantate BWV 98 / Cantate BWV 53 (LP)||Erato, Erato||LDE 3281, STE 50181||France||Unknown|
|R-00893, S/5295||J.S. Bach*||The Great Cantatas Volume 14 (LP, Album, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||R-00893, S/5295||Australia||1976|
|MHS 1001||Johann Sebastian Bach, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jakob Staempfli*, Erich Wenk, Heinrich Schütz Choir Of Heilbronn*, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*, Fritz Werner||Johann Sebastian Bach, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jakob Staempfli*, Erich Wenk, Heinrich Schütz Choir Of Heilbronn*, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*, Fritz Werner - Cantata No. 68, "Also Hat Gott Die Welt Geliebt" / Cantata No. 98, "Was Gott Tut, Das Ist Wohlgetan" I / Cantata No. 53: "Schlage Doch, Gewünschte Stunde" (LP)||Musical Heritage Society||MHS 1001||US||1975|
|MHS 1001||Johann Sebastian Bach, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jakob Staempfli*, Erich Wenk, Heinrich Schütz Choir of Heilbronn*, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*, Fritz Werner||Johann Sebastian Bach, Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Helmut Krebs, Jakob Staempfli*, Erich Wenk, Heinrich Schütz Choir of Heilbronn*, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*, Fritz Werner - Cantata No. 68, "Also Hat Gott Die Welt Geliebt"; Cantata No. 98, "Was Gott Tut, Das Ist Wohlgetan"; Cantata No. 53: "Schlage Doch, Gewünschte Stunde" (LP)||Musical Heritage Society||MHS 1001||US||1975|
|R-00893, S/5295||J.S. Bach*||The Great Cantatas Volume 14 (LP, Album, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||R-00893, S/5295||Australia||1977|
- George Frideric Handel, The Sixteen, Orchestra Of The Sixteen, Harry Christophers - Esther (1718 Version) flac mp3 album
- Bach, Nikolaus Harnoncourt - Kantaten, BWV 121-124 Vol.38 flac mp3 album
- Bach, John Eliot Gardiner, The Monteverdi Choir, The English Baroque Soloists - Cantatas Advent BWV 36, BWV 61 & 62 flac mp3 album
- Friedrich-Wilhelm Zachow, Heinrich Schütz Choir, Heilbronn, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra, Fritz Werner - Two Church Cantatas "Lobe Den Herrn Meine Seele" / "Ich Will Mit Dir Verloben" flac mp3 album
- J. S. Bach - Matthäus Passion flac mp3 album
- Jan Peerce, George Frideric Handel, The Vienna State Opera Orchestra And The Vienna Academy Chorus Conducted By Thomas Scherman, Martina Arroyo, Mary Davenport, David Smith, Lawrence Avery - Judas Maccabaeus flac mp3 album
- J.-S. Bach - Ingeborg Reichelt, Hertha Töpper, Helmut Krebs, Franz Kelch, Chorale Heinrich Schütz De Heilbronn, Orchestre De Chambre De Pforzheim, Fritz Werner - Cantate BWV 140 Pour Le 27ème Dimanche Après La Trinité / Cantate BWV 85 Pour Le Dimanche De flac mp3 album
- Johann Sebastian Bach / Agnes Giebel, Claudia Hellmann, Georg Jelden, Erich Wenk, Jakob Staempfli, Heinrich Schütz Choir Of Heilbronn, Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra, Fritz Werner - Cantatas No. 131 & 149 flac mp3 album
- Bach - Bach's Choral Music (A Listener's Guide) flac mp3 album
- Handel / Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Nicolai Gedda, Jerome Hines With Philharmonia Orchestra Conducted By Otto Klemperer, Philharmonia Chorus - Messiah flac mp3 album