Messenger - Illusory Blues mp3 flac download
Believe Music (от лица компании "Svart Records"); LatinAutor, Kobalt Music Publishing, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. Progressive Rock Mix Volume 17 by ProgRockDock.
Other albums by Messenger. 1 The Return Messenger 5:54. 2 Piscean Tide Messenger 5:11. 3 Dear Departure Messenger 7:49. 4 The Perpetual Glow of the Setting Sun Messenger 5:55. 5 Midnight Messenger 8:46. 6 Somniloquist Messenger 5:13.
Is Illusory Blues the best album by Messenger? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Messenger - Illusory Blues Signed CD Rare Floyd Ulver Condition: Like New. Time left: 2d 5h 43m 44s. Ships to: Worldwide. Messenger Illusory Blues (Lp Clear Vinyl) Vinyl LP NEW sealed Condition: New. Time left: 6d 14h 55m 14s.
Messenger 07 - Let The Light In (Illusory Blues 2014). Messenger 02 - Piscean Tide (Illusory Blues 2014). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Messenger 01 - The Return (Illusory Blues 2014). Messenger 03 - Dear Departure (Illusory Blues 2014). Messenger 06 - Somniloquist (Illusory Blues 2014).
The background: Messenger will appeal to fans of progressive and psychedelic music, although claims that they are channelling the Beatles, Pink Floyd and Swans are somewhat wide of the mark. At a pinch, there are musical passages that could reasonably be described as Floydian - post-Syd era, when things were ominously languorous not uptight and psych. And Zep-esque: some of the sounds on their debut album Illusory Blues have the cosmic heft and grandeur of Led Zeppelin
Messenger – Illusory Blues. Article by: Roger Trenwith. Messenger are a multi-national troupe who came together in London in 2012. Illusory Blues ventures far beyond the first impressions gleaned from an obvious folk-prog influence. Lulled into a false sense of security, the listener meanders on downstream, lying back in a rowboat staring up at the cotton wool clouds slowly drifting past on a cerulean sky, the blissful scene played out to the soundtrack of Messenger’s updated take on folk influenced prog. The album has been leading up to this and it proves to be the dynamic high point.
Messenger - Illusory Blues RockRock. Release source: CD. Year: 2014. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Illusory Blues is a diverse and captivating record, wearing its influences smartly but delicately. The entire record is put together brilliantly, ebbing and flowing with a natural unobstrusive gait; it veers off down aural country tracks, takes you up hill and down dale and delivers you back home, happy and satisfied. There are plenty of surprises, twists, turns and applecart upturnings to satisfy even the most wizened and cynical of critical ears. Illusory Blues is a very English record; there is a freedom in the creativity, a stoicism in the face of adversity; a sense of justice and fair play. This is an openminded and diverse album that will appeal, probably in equally divided, fairly distributed measures to fans of rock, prog, psychedelia and folk.
|A4||The Perpetual Glow Of A Setting Sun||5:56|
|B3||Let The Light In||6:12|
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 116916E
- Recorded At – Orgone Studios
- Mixed At – Orgone Studios
- Mastered At – Orgone Studios
- Copyright (c) – Svart Records
- Licensed To – Svart Records
- Copyright (c) – Messenger
- Recorded At – Lion's Share, Brooklyn
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – Khaled Lowe
- Artwork – Nick Stewart Hoyle
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – Barnaby Maddick
- Drums, Percussion – Jaime Gomez Arellano
- Electric Guitar – Daniel Knight
- Engineer [Assistant] – Donato Panaccio
- Flute – Eimear McGeown
- Instrumentation By [Additional] – Chris Soper (tracks: A4, B2), Jesse Singer (tracks: A4, B2), Nick Banns (tracks: A4, B2)
- Keyboards, Percussion [Additional] – Donato Panaccio
- Music By, Lyrics By – Messenger
- Producer, Engineer – Jaime Gomez Arellano
- Violin – Daniel Quill
NotesGatefold, booklet, clear vinyl, limited to 500 copies
"Copyright 2014 Svart Records"
On sleeve back:
"© Messenger under exclusive license to Svart Records 2013"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 116916E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 116916E2/A
|SVR260CD||Messenger||Illusory Blues (CD, Album)||Svart Records||SVR260CD||Finland||2014|
|SVR260||Messenger||Illusory Blues (LP, Ltd, Smo)||Svart Records||SVR260||Finland||2014|
|SVR260CD||Messenger||Illusory Blues (CDr, Album, Promo)||Svart Records||SVR260CD||Finland||2014|
|SVR260||Messenger||Illusory Blues (LP, Ltd)||Svart Records||SVR260||Finland||2014|
|SVR260 CD||Messenger||Illusory Blues (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Svart Records||SVR260 CD||Russia||2014|
- Nathan Skolrud - Chipmunk & Horse flac mp3 album
- Colin James - National Steel flac mp3 album
- Enoch - Bog flac mp3 album
- Halden Electric - Women flac mp3 album
- Erick Kenton - Nightmares & Daydreams flac mp3 album
- Kellner - Hey Dude flac mp3 album
- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cardinology flac mp3 album
- John Haesemeyer - Come Along Quickly flac mp3 album
- Stewart D'Arrietta - Belly of a Drunken Piano flac mp3 album
- The Adorable Ones - Rita flac mp3 album