Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga mp3 flac download
and what an opener . You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb" seems to counteract the previous track, since this song has a summertime-esque sound and the lyrics seem to be about Daniel convincing someone to "blow out that cherry bomb". Such a cool song and possibly could be a single, although it's the shortest song on the album.
That optimistic adjective- which incorporates both the listener's failure to quickly grasp a record as well as a hope to eventually do so- feels exceedingly appropriate for Spoon, who have cultivated an intense fan base while continuing to experiment (the frequent comparisons to Wilco are indeed apt in this case).
referencing Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga, 2xLP, Album, RE, RM, 10t, MRG595. Anyone know how the 2017 remaster compares with the 2007 pressing? Reply See 1 reply Notify me Helpful. Perfect album, perfect pressing. Again, couldn't be happier with that kind of quality.
Album Name Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. Type Album. Labels Merge Records Anti. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0. on't Make Me a Target. he Ghost of You Lingers. ou Got Yr. Cherry Bomb.
Spoon - You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb 03:08. Spoon - My Little Japanese Cigarette Case 03:03. Spoon - The Underdog 03:42. Spoon - Don't Make Me A Target 03:55.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Make Me A Target||3:55|
|A2||The Ghost Of You Lingers||3:34|
|A3||You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb
Horns – Tommy Poole
|A4||Don't You Evah
Songwriter – Derek Vockins, Julian Tepper, Max Tepper
|A5||Rhthm & Soul
Backing Vocals – Yasmine Kittles
Backing Vocals – Graham Hughes
Bass, Chamberlin, Percussion [Hammer] – Jon BrionEngineer – Greg KollerProducer – Jon Brion, SpoonSaxophone – Jason FreeseTrombone – Francisco Torres Trumpet – Ron Blake
|B3||My Little Japanese Cigarette Case
Flamenco Guitar – Billy WhiteKoto – Matthew Colecchi, Mike McCarthy
|B5||Black Like Me
Cello – John CatchingsStrings – Tosca String Quartet
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Merge Records
- Copyright (c) – Merge Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Published By – Precious Fluids
- Published By – Bug
- Published By – Beat Beat Beat
- Published By – Beck Prairie Music
- Recorded At – Public Hi-Fi
- Recorded At – The Mob House
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Bass – Rob Pope*
- Booking – Jim Romeo , Rob Challice , Tim Pittman
- Design – Britt Daniel, Maggie Fost
- Drums – Jim Eno
- Engineer – JE* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), MM* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Bret Rausch, Leslie Richter, Matthew Colecchi, Todd Brodie
- Legal – Brad Shenfeld
- Management – Ben Dickey
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Other [Live Sound] – Jeff Byrd
- Performer [Faux Punk / Gentlmen Dudes] – Britt Daniel, Eric Harvey, Jim Eno, Rob Pope*
- Photography By ["Kindness Kills Them All" Photo] – Kim Hale-Maier
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Sean McCabe
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ugo Mulas
- Piano, Keyboards – Eric Harvey
- Producer – BD* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), JE* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Mike McCarthy (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Research [Sound Research] – Matthew Colecchi
- Songwriter – Britt Daniel (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Eddie Robert* (tracks: B1), Eric Harvey (tracks: B1), Jim Eno (tracks: B1)
- Tambourine – Eggo Johanson
- Vocals – Britt Daniel
NotesAll songs by Britt Daniel © 2007 Precious Fluids (BMI), administered by Bug -- except "Don't You Evah" by Julian Tepper, Max Tepper, and Derek Vockins © 2007 Beat Beat Beat (ASCAP) and "Eddie's Ragga" by Britt Daniel, Jim Eno, Eric Harvey, and Eddit Robert © 2007 Precious Fluid (BMI) / Beck Prairie Music (ASCAP).
Recorded Sept 2006 to Jan 2007 at Public Hi-Fi and the Mob House in Austin and Cherokee and Ocean in Los Angeles.
Mixed Jan 21 - 31 at Oceanway in Nashville.
Mastered [...] Feb 9 2007.
"Finer Feelings" contains a sample from "Industrial Spy," written by Michael G Campbell, published by DATC Publishing (ASCAP), and performed by Mikey Dread, courtesy of Dread At The Controls Records. It also contains a sample of the recording of a Brussels fair by Etienne Noiseau published on Quietamerican.org as well as a sample of a crowd recording by Steve Piccolo.
© & ℗ 2007 Merge Records.
This LP includes a coupon for a free download of the entire album in MP3 format.
Printed inner sleeve.
The end of Side B contains a lock-out groove loop.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 73855 02951 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 673855029511
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MRG-295-A GOLDEN 15578.1 ROME NEVER LOOKS WHERE SHE TREADS.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MRG-295-B GOLDEN 15578.2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|MRG295||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album)||Merge Records||MRG295||US||2007|
|MRG295, MRG2952||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album + CD, EP, Ltd)||Merge Records, Merge Records||MRG295, MRG2952||US||2007|
|URA217||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album + CD, EP, Ltd)||Spunk||URA217||Australia||2007|
|6903-2||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album, Dig)||Anti-||6903-2||Europe||2007|
|MRG295 PROMO||Spoon||Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (CD, Album, Promo)||Merge Records||MRG295 PROMO||US||2007|
- Propaganda - Propaganda flac mp3 album
- Merge - In The Lap Of The Gods flac mp3 album
- Waxahatchee - Out In The Storm flac mp3 album
- She & Him - Volume One flac mp3 album
- Telekinesis - 12 Desperate Straight Lines flac mp3 album
- Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out / Domination flac mp3 album
- Various - Merge Records Fall Sampler 2014 flac mp3 album
- Alyssa Graham - The Lock, Stock & Soul EP flac mp3 album
- Blake Mills - Heigh Ho flac mp3 album
- Pugwash - Almanac flac mp3 album