Shanna Beth McGee With David Johnson - Love Is Teasing: Scottish & English Early Ballads mp3 flac download
Shanna Beth McGee With David Johnson (22) - Love Is Teasing: Scottish & English Early Ballads (LP, Album).
Love Is Teasing: Scottish and English Ballads.
Released On : Jan 01, 1980. Listen to Shanna Beth McGee Cruel Mother MP3 song. Cruel Mother song from the album Love Is Teasing: Scottish And English Early Ballads is released on Jan 1980. The duration of song is 04:56. This song is sung by Shanna Beth McGee.
Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Barbara Allen by Shanna Beth McGee on iHeartRadio! . Love Is Teasing: Scottish and English Early Ballads, 4m 25sec. Chat About Barbara Allen by Shanna Beth McGee.
Shanna Beth McGee, Category: Artist, Albums: Love Is Teasing: Scottish and English Early Ballads, Monthly Listeners: 23, Where People Listen: Gothenburg, London, Fort William, Londonderry, Hebden Bridge. Listen to Shanna Beth McGee in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
The Child Ballads are 305 traditional ballads from England and Scotland, and their American variants, anthologized by Francis James Child during the second half of the 19th century. Their lyrics and Child's studies of them were published as The English and Scottish Popular Ballads. The tunes of most of the ballads were collected and published by Bertrand Harris Bronson in and around the 1960s.
English and Scottish Ballads. Volume I. Francis James Child. Not just the ballads, but masses of interesting background to them. The price is incredibly low, and worth every cent. I am going to be reading them for a long time to come. I cannot speak too highly of these books - of course, only for folkies who love the old English and Scottish ballads. Others would probably find them too much and rather boring! One volume has a huge amount of information on the background to, and ballads about, Robin Hood. The references to early mentions (.
Child Ballads is a studio album by American singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and musician Jefferson Hamer, released on February 11, 2013, by Wilderland Records. It serves as Mitchell's sixth studio album and Hamer's second. The album is composed of old folk ballads from the collection of the same name by Francis James Child re-arranged by the duo. They recorded the album with producer Gary Paczosa in early 2012.
|A1||Wild Mountain Thyme|
|A2||Love Is Teasing|
|A5||Black Is The Color (String Interlude)|
|B2||The Water Is Wide|
|B5||Bonny Boy Is Young (String Finale)|
- Design – Ronald Clyne
- Photography By – Mac Dula
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – John R. Craig
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Marshall Craven
- Violin, Viola, Mandolin, Autoharp, Bass, Steel Guitar, Guitar, 12-String Acoustic Guitar – David Johnson
- Vocals, Guitar, 12-String Acoustic Guitar – Shanna Beth McGee
- Henry Kaiser & Max Kutner - Wild Courses flac mp3 album
- Amy Sky | Olivia Newton-John | Beth Nielsen Chapman - Liv On flac mp3 album
- Bryan Chalker - Early Days flac mp3 album
- Iron Mountain String Band - Music From The Mountain flac mp3 album
- Sylvia Tyson - Satin On Stone flac mp3 album
- Erick Kenton - Nightmares & Daydreams flac mp3 album
- Kate Wolf - Close To You flac mp3 album
- Katie Geddes - We Are Each Other's Angels flac mp3 album
- Pugwash - Almanac flac mp3 album
- Brad Paisley - Part II flac mp3 album