Pouring High Water - Bring Me The Head Of Peg Legged Antonio mp3 flac download
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Photography By – Makoto Kawabata. Producer – Pouring High Water. Recorded at Ateler Himawari in January 2010. Related at Pouring High Water - Bring Me The Head Of Peg Legged Antonio: Suzuki Junzo - Sings! : The Songs Of Desperate Love & Sadness.
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (Spanish: Tráiganme la cabeza de Alfredo García) is a 1974 Mexican-American neo-Western action film directed by Sam Peckinpah, co-written by Peckinpah and Gordon Dawson based on a story by Peckinpah and Frank Kowalski, and starring Warren Oates. Made in Mexico on a low budget after the commercial failure of Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973), Alfredo García was, so Peckinpah claimed, the only one of his films released as he had intended.
A hobo accidentally stumbles onto a water spring, and creates a profitable way station in the middle of the desert. Director: Sam Peckinpah. A family scandal causes a wealthy and powerful Mexican rancher to make the me the head of Alfredo Garcia!' Two of the bounty-hunters thus dispatched encounter a local piano-player in their hunt for information. The piano-player does a little investigating on his own and finds out that his girlfriend knows of Garcia's death and last resting place.
There’s everything from the most classic corporate videos with people happily looking at computer screens to Christmas lights and fireworks. You can find slow motion, stop motion, time lapse and all that jazz. The Nature collection spaces from forests and oceans to single elements like smoke, fire and water droplets. There are even animated sketches and cartoons. What about the specifics, you ask? Let’s see: Resolution. No problem with that. HD (720p), Full HD (1080p), 2K and 4K-we’ve got them all.
|1||Bring Me The Head Of Peg Legged Antonio||32:46|
- Recorded At – Atelier Himawari
- Accordion – A' Qui Avec Gabriel*
- Artwork – Shin Yanagida (Helluva Lounge)*
- Electric Guitar [Gibson Electric Spanish 335] – Suzuki Junzo
- Engineer – Iwao Yamazaki
- Hurdy Gurdy – TOMO
- Photography By – Makoto Kawabata
- Producer – Pouring High Water
NotesRecorded at Ateler Himawari in January 2010. Limited edition of 120.
- Suzuki Junzo - If I Die Before I Wake flac mp3 album
- Kawabata vs. Tsuyama - Rock Is War 2000 - Freak Out Battle In Chicago 1st.Dec.2000 flac mp3 album
- Kawabata Makoto - Inui.4 flac mp3 album
- Broken Water - Whet flac mp3 album
- Three Legged Race - Wrong Element EP flac mp3 album
- Kawabata Makoto, Anla Courtis, Rokugenkin - Kokura flac mp3 album
- Step It Up / Head High - Split 2005 flac mp3 album
- Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Benzaiten flac mp3 album
- Three Legged Race - Raining Order flac mp3 album
- High-Ball - High-Ball flac mp3 album